Click for previous ex-Toronto Streetcar
PCC 4600
Click for next photo
PCC 4600 at the museum west end
TTC car 4600 was built by CC&F/St. Louis in 1950 as an all-electric PCC numbered 4505 and classified A-8. It was upgraded in 1986 and renumbered to 4618 and classified as A-15. It was retired in May 1996.

4600 at the west end of the museum on May 20th, 2007.

HCRR website link.

BackPhotos from CanadaHomeGalleryLink


Last Updated: September 05, 2012
Mail MeMichael Taylor