Click for previous ex-Toronto Streetcar
TTC Witt 2786
Click for next photo
Peter Witt 2786 arriving at the east end car barns
TTC 2786 is a small Witt built by Canadian Car & Foundry in 1923. It operated in Toronto until 1963.

2786 arrives at the east end car barns in July 1985.

HCRR website link.

BackPhotos from CanadaHomeGalleryLink


Last Updated: September 05, 2012
Mail MeMichael Taylor