Click for previous ex-Toronto Streetcar
TTC Witt 2786
Click for next photo
ex-TTC 2786 at Rockwood station
TTC 2786 is a small Witt built by Canadian Car & Foundry in 1923. It operated in Toronto until 1963.

2786 outside the preserved Rockwood station building at the western end of the museum line in July 1985.

HCRR website link.

BackPhotos from CanadaHomeGalleryLink


Last Updated: September 05, 2012
Mail MeMichael Taylor