Click for previous ex-Toronto Streetcar
TTC Witt 2424
Click for next photo
TTC 2424 at the museum
TTC 2424 is a large Witt built by Canadian Car & Foundry in 1921. It operated in Toronto until 1962 and was later leased back as a tour tram.

2424 outside the preserved Rockwood station building at the western end of the museum line on Sunday, September 2nd, 2012.

Link to photos of 2424 in Toronto on charter in 1977.

BackPhotos from CanadaHomeGalleryLink


Last Updated: December 08, 2012
Mail MeMichael Taylor