|Western Region Signal Boxes|
| Truro station in June 1970 showing the 1896 GWR brick built signal box (Truro West) with the closed loco shed (formerly 83F) in the background. An evening shot which was made while waiting for the Penzance to Paddington sleeper. This box was closed in 1971 and residual work was taken over by Truro East box. |
Thanks to Chris Osment for information about this signal box.