Click for previous Canada Coach Lines
1963 GMDD SDM-4502
Click for next photo

CCL 1947 at Dundas station

Canada Coach Lines was a wholly owned subsidiary of the HSR until sold to Trentway-Wager in the early 1990s.

CCL 1947 was a 1963 GMDD SDM-4502 (suburban version of the GM Fishbowl). It was photographed at Dundas station in February 1973 while waiting for an eastbound CNR passenger train. CCL provided a shuttle service for rail passengers between Dundas and downtown Hamilton.

BackPhotos from CanadaHomeGalleryLink


Last Updated: June 14, 2017
Mail MeMichael Taylor