| 1116 was originally RS-18 8746 (serial 81621) built in June 1957, modified to
RS-18u and renumbered 1802 in November 1980. In 1995 it had the diesel engine
and traction motors removed and renumbered 1116 as a leader cab. It was retired
in 2002 and sold to the Ontario Southland in January 2003 for parts.
1116 at Guelph Junction on Saturday October 29th, 2005.